Hello friends, today we will discuss speed post tracking. Indian speed post is a straightforward and convenient way to send things throughout India. Here in this article, we will tell you how to know speed post tracking. If you want to send any parcel, then read this article to know everything about speed post.
Speed post facilities are available in every city, and it is straightforward to send parcels. If you send any package, you can also track it. When you send any parcel, you were given consignment number or post office tracking number. With consignment number or post office tracking number you can see the current location of your package.
Speed post tracking
- First, visit the website of Indian speed post
- After that write the reference consignment number and fill the code and click on search button click.
- Then it shows the result and tells the location of your product.
- If it doesn’t track your parcel, then contact with them on their official website.
How to do speed post tracking through SMS?
It is effortless to know the current status of your parcel. For that type post track and then send it to 51969
Speed post tracking through SMS is very simple, and a very little educated person can also perform this way. As I have said above, you have to send the SMS on the given number, and you will receive a message form speed post about the current location of your parcel. Moreover, how many days it will take to reach that parcel.
Speed post tracking number
Speed post charges with weight and distance
|Weight||Local||200 km and below||201 Km to 1000 Km||1000 Km to 2000 Km||Above 2000 Km|
|Upto 50 grams||RS 15||Rs 35||Rs 35||Rs 35||Rs 35|
|51 to 200 grams||Rs 25||Rs 35||Rs 40||Rs 60||Rs 70|
|201 to 500 grams||Rs 30||Rs 50||Rs 60||Rs 80||Rs 90|
|On every additional 500 grams||Rs 10||Rs 15||Rs 30||Rs 40||Rs 50|
Speed post toll-free number
If you are unable to track your parcel, then you can contact them on the given number 24×7
1800-112-011 (International number)
1924 (Toll-Free number)
What are discounts in Indian speed post?
• If you have a daily revenue of Rs 2000 to 100,000, then you will get a discount of 5%
• Moreover, if your daily revenue is above 1,00,000, then you will get a 10% discount
How much time speed post delivery service takes?
|Local||1 to 2 days|
|Metro to metro||1 to 3 days|
|Same state||1 to 4 days|
|Capital to capital||1 to 4 days|
|All over the country||3 to 5 days|
Speed post features
• Cash on delivery service – you can take benefits of this facility and buy goods from ecommerce website and pay them at your doorstep.
• Rs 1 lakh insurance – speed post also offers insurance as per the norms.
• Track your product – you can easily track your article online. It makes your work safe and convenient.
• 24 hours facility – speed post provides 24-hour facilities in all major cities.
• SMS facility – speed post give you SMS services so that you can track your product easily.
You can also collect your article directly from the post office. If you trace your product and find that your products have reached to your nearest post office, then you go to that post office and receive the parcel.
Hope you like the article, please share it with your friends on social media.